Saturday, January 2, 2010

I Got a New Toy...

It's really for business, but I am learning by playing. So here is what I have been doing with my new Adobe Creative Suite 4 software (on Photoshop):

The first shot I played around with a couple of different ways.

Maxwell, playing under the table. The camera was set on auto because I haven't learned all my settings yet. I am mostly shooting in auto, and auto flash off.



 Unedited photo.


 Photo edited in Photoshop CS4, brightened, adjusted saturation/contrast, and color.

This photo was the edited the same as the photo above, but I also adjusted the vibrance and saturation. I like how just the tip of his nose, his shirt, and the floor are in color.


This is the raw photo. I love this picture, it is one of my recent favorites. It didn't need much work.


But I decided to play anyway. In this photo, I adjusted the brightness, hue, contrast, saturation, color, vibrance, and sharpness. I love the way it turned out.


And this is my most favorite photo. In this picture, I adjusted NOTHING. It is this good all on its own. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment