Monday, May 3, 2010

Zoo Fun!

I am crazy for the zoo. I am more crazy for the zoo than baseball. It’s funny, I love caged animals, or animals that you can pet and then leave, but I don’t really want to be responsible for any pets of my own. I would rather just visit the pets. That is one of the many things that makes me a strange individual, or so I’ve been told.

Because I am so deeply in love with the zoo, we decided to get Max a family membership for his birthday present. We bought it on the Monday after his birthday, April 12th, and have used it twice. We went as a family of three on the 12th and then went with Auntie Becca and Sterling boy the following Monday.

The zoo is one of the best places in the world to take children. There are so many exhibits to see and so much to do, that you can’t have the same experience twice.

On our trip as a family, we saw a lot of the African Safari animals (hippos are Max’s favorite), the Asian animals, and the Northwest Trail animals. On our trip with Auntie Becca and Sterling, we saw the Aviary, the Family Farm animals, and hung out in the Zoomasium for most of the day.

We are going on Thursday with my friend J. and her daughter. I am so excited to use this pass as much as possible. It has already paid for itself.

Photos:

12 month madness 015 12 month madness 016 12 month madness 025 12 month madness 028 12 month madness 037 12 month madness 043 12 month madness 050 12 month madness 056 12 month madness 064

No comments:

Post a Comment